Why is Amelia Earhart remembered today?
1. She is remembered to inspire young woman that nothing is impossible.
2. Amelia Earhart is remembered for being the first woman to fly by herself across the atlantic.
3. She is remembered because she is an inspiring feminist icon. She inspires people that we can do "the impossible"
4. Amelia Earhart is remember because she was the first woman to across the Antlantic ocean and she wrote a book of her experiences
5. Was one of the most important female icon to many people, and she was a amazing flyer and had dreams to do something women could not do.
6. she is remembered for being the first women to fly across atlantic ocean by her self in 1928 and also for disappearing in 1937 for trying to fly across circumference of the globe.
7. Amelia Earhart is remembered today because of the goals she accomplished and the records she broke, one of them being the title for first woman to fly by herself over the Atlantic ocean.
8. Amalia Earhart is remembered to day as the "Queen of the air" she was the first woman to fly across the Atlantic ocean, she tried to fly around the whole world but she dispirited somewhere around the pacific ocean.
9. Amelia Earhart is remembered today because she was the "first woman to fly by herself across the Atlantic Ocean". "For many people she was an inspiring feminist icon." Even though she disappeared people will always remember her.
10. Amelia Earhart is remembered today because she was the first woman to fly by herself across the Atlantic Ocean in 1928, later on she got her name "Queen of the Air." Amelia Earhart wrote a book about her experiences and even got to meet the president.
11. Amelia Earhart is still remember today cause she was a very famous woman, also because of her strange death and people still trying to figure it out. I dont think people will ever forget her because of her strange and odd death and for being the 1st woman to fly across the Atlantic ocean.
12. The reason Amelia Earhart is remembered is because she is the first woman to fly over the arctic ocean by herself.She also tried to break another world record which was trying to fly around the globe and disapeared somewhere above the pacific ocean. She is also an icon to female feminists.
13. Because she broke a record for flying around the world and had great fame for that and , she made a autobiography about her life and adventure through it and was really well know for and was also inspiring to many people. Is still a shame she disappearance but still she helped many people get up there feet and follow their goals.
14. She is remembered today for being a inspiration to so many people.She was the first women to fly herself across the Atlantic.She wrote a book about he experiences and met the president.She wanted to be the first women to fly the circumference of the globe but disappeared.Even though its been years since her disappearance she is still an inspiration to many people.
15. Amelia Earhart is still remembered today because she was the first woman to do many things she was the first women to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, she was given her own nickname "The Queen of the Air" she even met the president. Maybe the biggest factor is that she suddenly disappeared and many people are curious why. And she is still a role model to many to this day.
16. Amelia Earhart is remembered today for setting records by flying across oceans. She became the ¨Queen of the Air¨ for all of the records she had set. Which was a name earned for a reason, even trying to beat her own records at one point. Although she unfortunately went missing while doing so, but is still remembered as one of the greatest pilots for her accomplishments and some firsts in aviation history.
17. Amelia Earhart is remembered today because of her great accomplishments she had in aviation. "She is famous for being the first woman to fly by herself across the Atlantic Ocean in 1928" this proves how and why she is so well known among people. They even called her the "Queen of the Air" showing how well respected she was in the industry. Even though she has passed Amelia Earhart's story continues to be taught in classrooms all around the world inspiring generations to come.
18. Amelia Earhart is remembered today due to her many accomplishments in aviation. A woman flying alone across the Atlantic was unheard of before 1928, rising her name to popularity. After the record-breaking flight, she would right a book about her time in the air. She later met the president, but she was hungry to hold another record. Amelia set out to be the first woman to fly around the entire world. Unfortunately, her plane went down in the Pacific ocean, and her death still remains a mystery. Amelia Earhart is remembered today for being a pioneer in her work, inspiring others to seek adventure.
19. Amelia Earheart was a pilot and women icon of the 20th century.The pilot gained her fame by becoming the first women to fly herself across the Atlantic ocean as well as earning herself the name of ¨Queen of the Air¨.The passage states¨She is famous for being the first women to fly by herself across the Atlantic ocean.This gave her fame and she was known as ¨The Queen of the Air.¨Amelia Earhart was an idol of young girls in the 20th century,and still continues to be a rolemodel to women and young girls all over the world,which is why she will continue to be remebered and honored for many years to come.
20. Amelia Earhart is remembered today because of her great accomplishments. Her first accomplishments was being the first woman to fly herself across the Atlantic Ocean which give her the title "Queen of the Air." Later on she wrote a book on her experiences and even meet the president. Amelia was even able to set another record by being the being the first woman to travel the entire circumference of the globe, but she went missing on that journey and hasn't been found. Even though Amelia went missing she was able to do achieve great accomplishments and has become an inspiration for people all around the world.
21. Amelia Earhart is remembered today for her bravery, while flying across globe, as well as becoming an inspiration for women around the world. Amelia was record setting when she was the "first woman to fly herself across the Atlantic Ocean," and was determined to "set another record." Flying anywhere solo must be terrifying because of the limitless problems that could occur, but accomplishing that as a woman, in a time where females were seen as nothing more than a tool, is simply incredible. There is no doubt that there were individuals who were not as impressed with her achievements as others, but the fact the continued to strive for more, shows her commitment to prove that women can fulfill anything they put their mind to. Amelia Earhart is, and forever will be an idol for women, and girls everywhere, but for also making a name for herself by doing the impossible of her time.