top of page
A: Let’s _____ the fresh air.
B: William took a deep _____ before he jumped into the water.
1. The puppy’s _____smelled like milk.
2. Mimi let her _____ out slowly.
3. Fish _____ through their gills.
4. The smoke from the fire made it hard to _____.
5. How long can you hold your _____?
6. When the test is over, she’ll _____ a sigh of relief.
7. The surprise took her _____ away.
8. Do you _____through your nose or your mouth?
9. In the winter I can see my _____.
10. She started to _____ faster as she got closer to the door.
bottom of page