they're / their / there
A. Sadly, it is obvious that ________ the worst team in the league.
B. I hope ________ are no nuts in this cake.
1. I got stuck in traffic on my way to ________ apartment.
2. It was ________ last game of the season.
3. It’s not ________ fault that none of the players know how to play.
4. Paul said that ________ going to need a lot of rest after the trip.
5. Soon it was clear that ________ was no way out.
6. The class was shocked when ________ teacher assigned the 10-page paper.
7. ________ camp counselor gave them some advice that they never forgot.
8. ________ are too many people in this elevator.
9. ________ going to raise money to buy new uniforms.
10. We were ________ last week and we attended ________ church.
After school, ________ going over ________ if ________ parents approve.