A. They're B. Their C. There
1. Sadly, it is obvious that ________ the worst team in the league.
2. I always say, “________ is no better time than the present.”
3. I hope ________ are no nuts in this cake.
4. I got stuck in traffic on my way to ________ apartment.
5. It was ________ last game of the season.
6. It’s not ________ fault that none of the players know how to play.
7. Paul said that ________ going to need a lot of rest after the trip.
8. Soon it was clear that ________ was no way out.
9. The class was shocked when ________ teacher assigned the 10-page paper.
10. ________ camp counselor gave them some advice that they never forgot.
11. ________ are too many people in this elevator.
12. ________ going to raise money to buy new uniforms.
13. We were ________ last week and we attended ________ church.
14. After school, ________ going over ________ if ________ parents approve.