A. (Who’s / Whose) the winner of the championship game?
B. (Who’s / Whose) suggestion was written in the box?
1. OK, _____ half-eaten donut is sitting on the counter?
2. I’m heading to the ballgame this afternoon. _____ coming?
3. Pete Rose, _____ hits record may stand for years to come, was banned from baseball for gambling.
4. I have two tickets to the Justin Beiber concert; now _____ your best friend?
5. Wow, _____ car is that? I’ve always wanted one of those.
6. The one _____ mind is sharpest and fingers quickest has the edge in a game like Jeopardy.
7. Jackson, _____ lost in Philadelphia somewhere, is going to be late for his own wedding.
8. _____ favorite show is ‘Phantom of the Opera’?
9. _____ the front-runner for the plant manager job, do you think?
10.I’ll call over to the house and see _____ still there